Watch presentations on Apple TV - Here is SlidesOnTV

Why an App on TV for Presentations


While I arranged a new course to teach my currently favorite new programming approach/paradigm that is the Reactive one, I looked at several presentations to gather ideas and get inspiration but, in same time, I had to write my presentation and so I continuously had to switch from one to others and vice versa.
One day I was on sofa with my laptop continuing my presentation when, seeing the TV, I imagined that would been great look presentations on that avoiding me switching.
So I decided to develop a simple App whose purpose would be:

“Make easy and comfortable (from your sofa)  to watch the presentations on your TV.”

Finally, after couple of months (and several nights)  I’ve completed the first version of the SildesOnTV and I’ve deployed it to AppStore (see it on iTunes)

Available Features

Such application gathers presentations over internet and shows them providing a great user experience, maximizing usage of the features from your Siri Remote.

  • Searching on Slideshare
  • Presentation Preview
  • Thumbnails
  • Full Screen Mode
  • Play/Pause
  • Remote Light Pointer (very useful)
  • Swipe Based slides navigation
  • Swipe Down Menu

App Preview


I’ve realized a short video available on YouTube (see in in action)
s1.png

What’s Next

For next versions I’ve planned to add zooming and find in document, moreover  I’m thinking to a Pro Version with new features concerning social engagement, custom providers and e-learning.   

Conclusion


I hope that, for who own an Apple TV,  SlidesOnTV  can help you to enjoy presentation in comfortable way.

So .... enjoy SlideOnTV



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative content , Great work
    Leanpitch provides online training in Advanced Scrum Master during this lockdown period everyone can use it wisely.
    Advanced Scrum Master Training Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google Web Toolkit Vs AngularJS

PlantText: The new "Online" UML Editor powered by PlantUML

PlantUML & Maven - Enrich your project's documentation